      Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Tom Savini

      In a message dated 7/9/2008 8:07:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com writes:
      Id like to go on the record as saying Savini is without a doubt a huge snapperhead, next time the kid sees him, he should bust Savini right across the melon with the book.
      He's not a kid :)
      He's kind of my "godson in law" he married my Goddaughter.  (I'm only 10 years older than them)
      He's like 26 years old ... and a big HULKING man. You wouldn't think Tom would have just done that with this big guy staring him in the face.  And what could you do when, before you even have a chance to react, you hand him the money, he just pulls out a black marker,  and scribbles faster than the speed of light on the black cover?
      I didn't learn about this until we were on the way home from the con.  I think he was afraid of the words I'd "have" for Tom.

      Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker. com!

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic