1510Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Tom Savini

  • Sam.C.
    Jul 7, 2008
      maybe I'm judging him to harshly.He could have been having a bad day or any number of things..

      briantlaslo <blaslo@...> wrote:
      that's really weird. I have only met him three or four times, but
      every time he has been really nice.

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "oldskoolgraff"
      <oldskoolgraff@ ...> wrote:

      > Ok I've been wondering Why Savini is such an asshole to his fans? I
      > mean I've met him quite a few times at cons and also on the street,
      > Ant to me it seems like he doesn't want to be bothered by the very
      > people that love the movies he has worked on. It just gets to me what
      > an asshole he is. has anyone else endured the savini asshole syndrome?

      the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.

      Sam.C.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic