1508Re: no more cons at expo mart?

  • Maya
    Jul 7, 2008
      >I know this does suck, So what the plan? Now I have no problem going
      downtown to the Covention center. I know that it's easier to get to
      monroeville. And I'll miss the Expo Mart? And...... I know that in
      other states the Comicon book convention is held in Downtown of a big
      city. This met help us bring in more people from out of state and
      Double tree hotel is a fine hotel to have guest. And maybe we could
      try to have a parade. It Downtown Pittsburgh met be the best idea for
      all.

      > That kind of sucks, But I will be at the last show. SO. Now where
      the hell is any future cool things gonna be, and how big a pain in my
      arse is it gonna be for me to get there.

      Monroeville
      > location.
      > -- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ ...>
      wrote:

      > > I feel the same way. But One must wonder where would it be at if
      > not the Expomart?

      Monroeville
      > > was
      > > > a little far for me.