1503Steel City CON found a new place

  • dugger_rockz
    Jul 4 4:17 AM
      this is an email I received earlier this morning, If any of you are
      familiar with the Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena Im asking, Is it easy
      for a goof like me to find? LOL
      Would the Comicon consider this place?
      Let me know what you think folks, Im interested in knowing your
      thoughts.

      Hi Doug, good to hear from you. While we have not made an official
      announcement yet we have secured a new home for the Steel City Con. All
      possible venues in the Pittsburgh market were closely examined and we
      decided on the Pittsburgh Indoor Sports Arena (PISA). This Sports arena
      is only about 15 minutes from our original location in Monroeville and
      YES, it's FREE PARKING. The Arena is almost 3 times the size we had at
      the Expomart so it will allow us to actually expand the size of the
      show to add new events and promotions that will move our convention
      forward. I have always appreciated your support of our show and hope I
      can continue to count on your support. Many, many, many more details
      will follow in the weeks to come.

      Thank you, Dominic
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic