1492Re: no more cons at expo mart?

  • batmiteforever
    Jun 30, 2008
      Well I read the link provided and in it it said "The ExpoMart and
      its 106,000-square-foot conference room are facing possible
      renovations this fall and will remain open through October." No where
      in it did it say that it was the end of the Expomart. I agree it is
      pause for concern but can't see how we make the leap that it is going
      to be all office space and the show needs to relocate. I'm sure the
      good people who put on the show will let us know asap so we can make
      plans for next year........I'm betting its at the Expomart.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "George Wiggins" <gcwiggs@...>

      http://www.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/stories/2008/06/09/daily31.html
      > ?
      > > > >

      > > > "Jack Tighe, a vendor at the Greater Pittsburgh Arts and
      > Crafts
      > > > Holiday
      > > > Spectacular, which was scheduled Nov. 21-23 at the ExpoMart,
      > said he
      > > > was informed that the show and others scheduled after Nov. 1
      > have been
      > > > canceled."
      > > >
      > > > found here....
      > > >
      > > > http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/mostread/