1480Re: Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • theodore palmer
    Jun 27, 2008
      Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
      movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
      admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
      was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
      their flyer. very very shady!

      Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
      school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
      late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
      run by people who really seem to have a love for this.

      > Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more
      excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic