148Re: THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON

  • the_man_happy2002
    Apr 30, 2005
      I am glad you found them!!!! The batman posters could have been handeled
      in a few diffrent ways.1)They should not have set out all them on the
      first day knowing that there is still two more days to go in the show.2)
      Why should I have to say anything to them about the posters on the
      tabel they are close enough to the tabel to see what is going on,also
      they have guies at the door checking for wrist bands .How hard would it
      have been to tell the guies to watch the tabel and see if peopel was
      taking a bunch of them at once.OK that is outside the show.
      On the inside I blame the artist,writers, inkers.I may not be the
      smartest guy in the world ,but I have enough common sence that is a guy
      or girl is handing me 30 books with the same cover that they are being
      sold just the same with poster,and why you would sign anything you had
      nothing to do with?????To the people selling the Sal sketches on E
      bay!!!!I have no doubt that there are guttless,because they left there
      names rite on them,and dont tell me they used there real name!They
      didnt even have the nerve to tell them there real name.You cant tell me
      that the guest of the shows dont know they are E Bay sellers,if they
      dont than I can see why they have a job in comics ,because they couldnt
      get another job.The only reason why I say this is becaue I am a true
      fan,and I feel like they act like jerks to some of us ,and go out of
      there way to be nice to the E bay sellers.Mark Tex is a Jerk,Ron Frenz
      is a Jerk.I dont even want to go over the time I had with them because
      it would take too long.
      Now to how to resolve this I say anyone that had troubel with
      this we meat outside the show before we go in, we all whear sun
      glasses,because its just sooooo cool to whear them indoors(Mark Tex was
      even trying to go hollywood on Sat),and any time we are in the same
      line we are we can chant Comic Monster or E bay.I kept my mouth shut
      this time and never said a word,but next year wont be the same.
      To the guy who wrote in caps ,if you want to write in caps go
      ahead and do it dont check the spell checker,because I know mine isnt
      that great,and you post ever how you want.

      Happy

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "collector1204"
      <collector1204@y...> wrote:
      > FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
      > HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
      > ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I
      SAW
      > THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
      > FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
      > GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
      > COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
      > ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
      > AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
      > BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic