1476Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Jun 26, 2008
      Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't go, although I was considering
      it. I was worried when they never updated the page to list any info
      for Mewes and some other guests. I wonder if the mall screening of the
      movie ended up going down or not? It seemed like a cool idea, but I
      heard they were having problems with it.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Sam.C." <oldskoolgraff@...> wrote:

      > Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes
      >
      > donaldbain@... wrote: Which stars didn't
      show?

      > > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
      > > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
      > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
      > >
      > > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
      > > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      and alot of the stars didn't even show. The only high point fir me
      > was meeting Bill Mosley andWilliam forsythe.
      > >
      > > dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > > If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      > > pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      > > nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It
      just
      > > sucked.
      > >
      > > Keepin you posted
      > >
      > > Dugger