      From: Sam.C. <oldskoolgraff@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:44:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

      I was there as well. I have to agree with you. It was overpriced and alot of the stars didn't even show. The only high point fir me was meeting Bill Mosley andWilliam forsythe.

      dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It just
      sucked.

      Keepin you posted

      Dugger

      the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.