1470Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

    Jun 23, 2008
      all I can tell you is I was there for about 20 minutes and I seen and talked to all vendors and guests. It was weak and at 20 bucks a head way over priced. I will not make the same mistake twice. Im really glad the Steel City Con is gonna be there the end of July.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: briantlaslo <blaslo@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 9:11:22 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

      it seemed like an okay lineup of guests. What happened? Everybody
      cancel? I was thinking of making a weekend of it by seeing the charity
      serenity screening on Saturday and checking out the horror event, but
      my company had other plans for me

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@ ...>

      > If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      > pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      > nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It just
      > sucked.
      > Keepin you posted
      > Dugger

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic