1450Re: [pittscomicon] Guests you would like to see in 2009...

  • Chris Underwood
    May 17, 2008
      I'd love it if Bendis came back again.
      The Hernandez brothers would be great too.
      Maybe J.G. Jones, Rich Buckler, Ernie Chan, Paul Jenkins, Chris Claremont, Mark Silvestri, Neil Gaiman,  Sergio Aragones, Mike Mignola, Jeph Lobe, Bernie Wrightson, Bruce Jones, Alex Ross, John Byrne, Sam Kieth, Moebius, Neal Adams, Harvey Pekar, Marc Hansen, David Finch, J. Scott Campbell.......................Wow, I'm sorry. Just got on a roll there

      On 5/15/08, uss_escort <uss_escort@...> wrote:

      Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
      see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
      the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic