145Re: [pittscomicon] THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Apr 29, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON OK, I might not be up to everything that's going on with this
      situation, but #1 please do not use all caps. And while your at it,
      please use the spell checker and add some punctuation once and
      a while guys!

      #2 If this is a big problem email the convention and let them know there
      is a problem. If they know what's going on then they can try to make sure
      it does not happen again next year.

      SG

      on 4/29/05 10:40 PM, collector1204 at collector1204@... wrote:

      FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
      HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
      ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I SAW
      THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN  ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
      FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
      GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
      COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
      ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
      AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
      BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic