144THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON

  • collector1204
    Apr 29 8:40 PM
      FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
      HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
      ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I SAW
      THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
      FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
      GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
      COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
      ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
      AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
      BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic