1420everyone's myspace

    May 8, 2008
      since everyone was posting their pages i figured i'd set one central one up so everyone and their brother can join and be able to find friends real easy.
      my online time is limited since i am in a very fast paced military school right now but i promise to get on when i can and add everyone who wants added as a friend. also if anyone would like something posted or what not on there just let me know.

      myspace.com/pghcomicon