14Re: new guests

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Feb 3, 2005
      I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.

      I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
      much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
      still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
      ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
      Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:
      > Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around
      > Kerry
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
      > <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've
      > > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
      > linked
      > > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
      > they're
      > > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
      > > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
      > >
      > > ~Fuko
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic