1396Re: New topic

  • Chrystal
    May 1, 2008
      I was the offical photographer for Alinated productions, the ones
      incharge of the costume contest. I believe that I did get pictures of
      every one that participated this year. The pictures will be ready in a
      few days and I will post their location so every one can see them. If
      you want copies please contact me at chrystalmoon99@...

      > I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
      > photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
      > (www.deathcom.net)
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
      > > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday.
      > > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon
      please
      > > let my know if anyone got some picture.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic