1359Re: [pittscomicon] Had a blast at Comicon

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Apr 29, 2008
      it was Groovy meeting you Rich!

      axxinjaxxin wrote:

      Wow... nice to finally meet some of you. I know Jim and Holly I
      introduced myself to at their booth and bought one of their shot glasses.

      And it was also nice to meet Patrick at the costume contest.

      Hopefully, I'll get to meet some of you later in the year around town
      and around the area.

      On my bought list:

      Legend of Zelda all episodes DVD
      Big Momma 1 & 2 by Layne Toth
      Some of those Cinnamon Roasted Cashews... yummmmmm!!!
      One of the Darth Vader hats at the Auction
      Aforementioned shot glass

      Then I got to participate as one of the contestants on Win, Lose or
      Draw. We were the winning team, so I got a $15 gift card at Phantom
      of the Attic, which I bought some back-issue Street Fighter Comics.

      And to the guys that ran the poker room/tourney, thank you for
      bringing that back.

      Had a great time.

      That being said, notably missing from the Con was all the anime guys.
      And I'm referring to the dealers, not the Anime Room guys, who just
      flat out didn't show up (did I mention before they're involved with
      Tekkoshocon? ??). And the video game room was very sorely missed. It
      meant trying to find stuff to kill time in between events, which I'm
      sure I'm not the only one who has a hard time keeping them self busy
      at low points in the day.

      Anywho, hope to see everyone again next year.

      Rich.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic