1345Re: [pittscomicon] Had a blast at Comicon

  • Will Crites
    Apr 28, 2008
      This was my fifth or sixth year going, and my daughter's first. We both had a blast. The costume contest was great, my daughter go a huge case of stage fright and didn't enter. I got a sketch from Jim Balent, which I will post as soon as I get it scanned. Then my daughter got one from Jim at the end of the day. Saw Amy Lynn Best and her hubby Mike Watt at the Sirens of Cinema table. Then took a few pics. All in all, I'll be back next year.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic