1298Re: Original art collectors?

  • uss_escort
    Apr 23, 2008
      I have been getting sketches of the original Huntress where and when I
      can. I also have been buying art from the Wonder Woman back-up series
      and Infinity Inc. pages. I got a GREAT Huntress sketch from Gene
      Gonzales around two years ago. He has great line work, anyone looking
      for a great sketch should talk to Gene. Gotta agree with 'mite,
      hopefully, Jim will be doing some sketches as well, I would love to
      get a Huntress from him.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"
      <batmiteforever@...> wrote:

      > Me too..I collect Batman and other Gotham characters. I know what
      > you mean about getting characters that they worked on but it's also
      > fun to get their take on a character you havent seen them do as
      > well. I would love to get a Tex Batman and Balent Catwoman. Fingers
      > crossed :)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic