129My review of Con

  • sugarlandkid13
    Apr 25 6:17 AM
      Hi Everyone!!

      the con for me was great. I really enjoyed it and have been
      attending it for almost about 7 years. What I really enjoyed was the
      quick sketch. It is always fun and I do win at least one. I want to
      thank the lady who on Sunday gave me the great Misty Knight sketch.
      This is what makes this con probably the best I attend because the
      people are so nice and friendly. And you get to know the faces year
      in and out.

      The celebrities were great. A little expensive but everyone has to
      make a living. And the Dawn of the Dead people did seem bored. I
      notice a few regular tables did not appear. I also notice all of the
      cover models that normally attended were not there. Was there that
      much of complaints about making this a "family atmosphere". I
      missed them. But I enjoy scantly dressed women.

      Only complaint I have was having a fun activity to do on Saturday
      night. The Rocky Horror movie was a cool idea but if you are driving
      on Sunday you don't want to be up so late on Saturday night. Besides
      that rock on for next year.

      Troy G. -Germantown