1241Re: [pittscomicon] Pumped for the show!

  • MarasBlade@aol.com
    Apr 13, 2008
      I am coming from Orlando to go and am bringing my brother(his first time at a convention ever!).  I can't wait!   Susan

      In a message dated 4/12/2008 9:34:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, batmiteforever@... writes:

      Can't wait for the show I contacted a few artists and got some Batman
      commissions started! I'm gonna be broke but happy!
      Plus I'm bringing 2 nephews and a friend to the show. I hope others
      will drag a few friends to our favorite show and support the best show
      in PA!

      It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic