1236Re: its that time again

  • Maya
    Apr 11, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Will Crites" <megacitytours@...>
      wrote:
      >I'll be there too on Sunday, I'll be there in Aisha Clan Clan ( from
      the Show OutLaw star) if I can't finish that costume by than I will
      be Yoruichi and standing next to me will be Dawn from Pokemon and
      maybe my best friend if she does not back out, she is coming as Misa
      Aname from the show Death Note! We should be there at or around 11:am.
      > I couldn't come last year, but I'll be there this year. I'll be there
      > Sunday, I'll be Takewaki Kuno from Ranma 1/2.
      >
      > Will
      >
      > Troy wrote:
      >
      > didn't we try to plan a meeting last year? I showed up but no one else
      > did. I am willing to give it a try again. I will be the black dude in
      > the storm shirt on Friday, the Black heroes on Saturday, and the Brown
      > Hornet on Sunday.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic