      From: lothk67 <lothk67@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 1:51:28 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Re: Allow me to defend myself here

      I don't think that anyone here thought you had any ill will toward
      Mike George. That's just for starters.

      I hope you can see how I and others came to the conclusion that we
      did regarding your post. You mentioned nothing about liking the PC,
      nothing about attending or returning ever.

      I even went so far as to read some of your other posts since you have
      been a member, prior to my making any comments about this past post
      at all. I did that so that I would not put my foot in my mouth by
      making any assumptions. But, none of your other posts said anything
      about your being a PC supporter or attendee etc. Therefore, it was
      quite reasonable to read your post as nothing but a plug to someone
      else with two complaints about PC and no mention of going back to PC.

      So, that being said. It is nice to see that you are an attendee on a
      fairly regular basis and that you are not only promoting the other
      show namely Steel City.

      At this time, I think anyone could realize the sensitivity that
      Pittsburgh Comicon supporters have, based on the circumstances this
      year and the negative campaigning other people have tried to do, like
      the letters to guests.

      I was just asking to keep within the confines of the description of
      this forum which yours did not. So, thanks for clearing that up.

      -lothk67

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@ ...>