1221Re: [pittscomicon] Allow me to defend myself here

  • Will Crites
    Mar 27, 2008
      You and I must have started to attend around the same time. Though last year
      I couldn't attend because of money matters. Then by coincidence I happen to
      live near Barton, MD.

      Will

      axxinjaxxin wrote:

      Third, I played in Mike George's poker game here in Johnstown when we had
      the game on Saturday nights at Comics World. I have no ill will towards
      anyone at the con or our game. And to those of you who think I've never been
      at Comicon, I've been attending for six years now with the exception of last
      year, because I was working in Maryland, covering a mine tragedy in Barton.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic