1212Re: [pittscomicon] Re: who going to the Steel City Con. and/or Tekkoshocon

  • Andrew Harmon
    Mar 25, 2008
      "The other thing that I don't know that anyone else has posted about

      is that I really appreciate the fact that I have 2 children and feel
      so comfortable that they can roam all around the show without me, and
      be safe and have a ton of fun!"

      While I'm certainly not knocking the Con by any means, I sometimes feel a bit uncomfortable walking past certain (usually fantasy/pinup) artists with my kids where they can see the near next-to-nothing artwork (sometimes nudes with yellow pasties over the areas). Admittedly, *I* like seeing the work, but when kids are in tow (ages 11 and 6) and want to see the entire floor, it can be a bit uncomfortable. And as much as I would like to let my kids go see what they like without me, I'm not that free-spirited.

      But we make due as we can.

      Andrew (hoping to go this year)

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic