1191Re: who going to the Steel City Con. and/or Tekkoshocon

  • lothk67
    Mar 22, 2008
      Hi All, I have been a lurker for some time and hate to start my
      posting on this group with a rant but...here goes!

      I think that "axxinjaxxin" should get his/her own group where you can
      post negatives about any show you want. It seems to me that the
      thread here was started to just find out if others are going to those
      shows. I did not read where anyone else promoted those other shows by
      talking down about Pittsburgh Comicon. Maybe I didn't read far back
      enough?

      Either way, if you don't like the Pittsburgh Comicon, find somewhere
      else to post your opinion, this Forum is for the Pittscomicon for
      information about the show, meet-ups, etc. and not for possible
      leeches who want to pull people away from Pittsburgh Comicon to go to
      a competitor's show.

      Of course, the funniest part is that you talk about how there is only
      shoulder to shoulder room at Pittsburgh Comicon....that right there
      tells me it must be a GREAT show and what a TERRIFIC time I would
      have there! If that many people are filling the place up, then they
      must know where to go to have a fun time. Also, it must be something
      the vendors and artists on this forum must love to hear!!! What
      potential guest or vendor wouldn't love to know there will be that
      many people!

      As far as cost....well, I learned a long time ago from my parents who
      were penny pinchers this very good cliche', YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY
      FOR. Cheaper never means better.

      So, thanks to the moderator for having this group where all of us
      Pittsburgh Comicon followers who love the show and can't wait to be
      there can talk about it.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
      wrote:

      > Tekkoshocon is for a much younger crowd than Comicon. Too many
      > teenagers around for my liking. I won't be
      > there. But I'm definitely going to Steel City. They have better
      > bargains there than Comicon, in my opinion, and you're not shoulder
      > shoulder all day.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic