1153Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Jim Balent Studios
    Mar 3, 2008
      I'll be interviewing the cosplayers
      be prepared!

      Maya wrote:

      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "Will Crites"
      <megacitytours@ ...> wrote:
      >Finally, I'm glad to see someone talking about costumes, It took me
      a half hour to read all these messages.
      So Let change the SUBJECT of the price and Go to why you really
      want to go to the PCC?
      For me..... It's the costumes and costumers. I too will be at the PCC
      with my daughter, she want to be Batgirl, and I want her to be Little
      Washu(from Techi). And I'm working on a two Anime costume for myself:
      Aisha Clan clan (from The OutLaw Star) and Yoruichi (from Bleach).
      And my bff is going to be Amane Misa (from Death Note). In the near
      future I should be finished with (Vixen) and my bff is going to be
      Black Canary. So
      I planning to have Fun!!!!!!!!
      Who want to go there to have fun. I'll see you there!
      > I'd love to go to San Diego, but thats not in my foreseeable
      future. But I
      > go to the PCC for the artists *hi Jim, hi Holly*. I always find
      comics for
      > my collection for a fairly cheap price. Besides Jim and Holly I'm
      hoping Amy
      > Lynn Best will be there. So the $18 is no big deal to me. Oh and
      this year
      > my daughter is going with me. We'll be there on Sunday in costume,
      I'll be
      > Tatewki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) and she'll be Sakura Haruno (Naruto).
      > Will
      > DUGGER wrote:
      > GEEZ people, youre taking the posting to hard. save your money, go
      to san
      > diego. every other con pails in comparison

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic