1139Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

  • Will Crites
    Mar 2, 2008
      I'd love to go to San Diego, but thats not in my foreseeable future. But I
      go to the PCC for the artists *hi Jim, hi Holly*. I always find comics for
      my collection for a fairly cheap price. Besides Jim and Holly I'm hoping Amy
      Lynn Best will be there. So the $18 is no big deal to me. Oh and this year
      my daughter is going with me. We'll be there on Sunday in costume, I'll be
      Tatewki Kuno (Ranma 1/2) and she'll be Sakura Haruno (Naruto).

      Will

      DUGGER wrote:

      GEEZ people, youre taking the posting to hard. save your money, go to san
      diego. every other con pails in comparison
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic