1138Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

    Mar 2, 2008
      GEEZ people, youre taking the posting to hard. save your money, go to san diego. every other con pails in comparison

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: Jim Balent Studios <holly@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 2, 2008 10:08:40 AM
      Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Comicon Update

      :blush:
      see you their Mitey

      batmiteforever wrote:

      Hey here is an idea don't go. Go to Steel city con with its one or
      two artists and if your lucky maybe someone who was in a Star Wars
      movie for half a second. Thats not a knock on Steel city I go to both
      shows but to try and compare the two you must be smoking something
      you should pass around. Steel city guest wise is no where near PGH
      Con, so I'm sure the overhead cost is a lot less. Yeah it hurts
      paying 18 bucks to get in but to me the trade off out ways that cost.
      I'm the other end of the spectrum I collect artwork and enjoy meeting
      the people who create the books and characters I enjoy. There is a
      thrill in discovering a self published book that is actually better
      than what the main steam companies churn out. If I was only there for
      the dollar bins I probably would stay home or surf ebay. So you save
      your $18.00 bucks and I'll tell Jim, Holly and the people who put on
      the show thanks!
      --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Donald Hargnett