1137Re: [pittscomicon] Comicon Update

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2008
      In a message dated 3/1/2008 12:51:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, donaldbain@... writes:
      I've gone to every Con so far.  This will be the first one I've missed
      and  it's due to the over inflated entry fee and lack of new sellers.
      Does anyone else feel this way or and I the Lone Ranger here?

      I sort of agree. I'll still go to the Comicon this year, but, nothing against all of the artists that they have at the Con, I know they have to make a living just like the rest of us, but there did used to be a lot more comics vendors in the past. Maybe they should charge a separate fee to see the artists. Like I said, I'll still be going this year. I can't ever imagine missing it since I've been going for at least the last 10 years.
      --- SCOTT