1107Expo Mart re-do?

  • norvandell
    Dec 27, 2007
      Called the Expo mart this morning, and I was told to call back after
      Jan 2nd, to confirm what and when anything is going to happen.

      What I find hard to believe at this point, is that anything needs to
      be done to the Expo mart at all. Most people forget too, that other
      companies use the offices in the Expo mart. Not to mention the fact
      that it was just re-carpeted what, 3 years ago now.

      The person I did talk to, also said that at this point buisness will
      go forwards as usual, and IF demo were to occur, other arrangements
      would be made for already booked events.

      We must realize to, for those of you wondering about the lack of web
      site updates, that this will happen from time to time, and when there
      is updates, they'll post those as soon as they can. There was just
      one a few days ago.

      The con should go on, whether in Monroeville, or at another venue
      near by. Lets all just be calm, and let things happen at their own
      pace. If anything, you may just have a little more driving to do to
      get to where ever the show is.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic