1094Happy Holidays from the Pittsburgh Comicon

    Dec 21, 2007
      Holiday Greetings to All of You Comiconiacs,

      After the Holidays is when The Comicon Madness Begins and we'll have
      tons of news about the 2008 Pittsburgh Comicon,
      (some I already know but can't announce yet, but just you wait!!)
      I do however do have a few exciting things that you can stuff in your
      stocking, while looking forward to the New Year.
      We just added the following guests:

      • Mike Oeming (artist of Powers, co-creator and artist of Mice
      Templar) is returning to Pittsburgh in 2008 with writing partner,
      Bryan J.L. Glass.

      • Writer, Tom DeFalco joins the rest of the Amazing Spider-Girl team
      (Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema) in celebrating Mae Parker's 10 Birthday in
      Pittsburgh.

      • Master of the Macabre, Brian Pulido returns to Pittsburgh. Brian
      had to back out of last year's convention, but look for him to come
      roaring in the Burgh in 2008.

      • and, Making his first appearance in Pittsburgh will be Jay Leisten,
      inker of such projects as Ultimate Power and others.

      Visit www.pittsburghcomicon.com to see all the new guests added and
      stay tuned in the New Year for Exciting News about our 15th
      Anniversary. (The webmaster should have all the latest additions to
      the website up in the next few days)

      In the meantime, bless all of you in this Holiday Season. We wish you
      all well and we pray for a bright 2008!!

      Merry Christmas,

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon