1055SOS!!!! CALLING ALL JUSTICE LEAGUE COSTUMERS!!!! THIS IS A SOS!!

  • oraclejl5235
    Oct 8, 2007
      I JUST JOINED TODAY AND I'M POSTING AN SOS FOR ANYONE THAT AS A JUSTICE
      LEAGUE COSTUME!!!!....

      LISTEN CAREFULLY..THIS IS AN SOS!!! I'M HERE IN THE PITTSBURGH BRANCH
      OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS.....I'M IN NEED OF 6 MEMBER...TO
      WORK
      ON A SECRET PROJECT...I'M HOPING TO FIND A BATMAN, WONDER WOMAN,
      HAWK WOMAN, RED ARROW, GREEN ARROW, GREEN LANTER. I MIGHT NEED
      MORE LATER, BUT I HOPING THESE HEROES STEP FORWARD AND TAKE THEIR
      PLACE...THIS IS A SECRET MISSION...PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS
      POSSIBLE!!

      signed
      Oraclejl
      THESE MESSAGE WELL REPEAT IN TEN DAYS!!