Looking For Some Extra Fun On Your Party?

  • gigglemachine2011
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012

      Giggle Machine photobooth sure brings non-stop giggles to your events. We are one of the premium photo booth rentals in Manila. Hire us for your weddings, birthdays, debuts, christenings, company events, product launches, church activities, school fairs, etc.

      The fun continues on the day of your event as you use our different props while having your pictures taken at the photo booth. Let Giggle Machine Photobooth capture your fun-bonding moments with your family and friends!

      Find us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gigglemachine for more fun and unforgettable experience!