Update news

  • Ted & Urte
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2002
      Just to give you all an update on whats happening @
      www.skinhead-world.com

      1.There is a competition running for the best pic of a skinhead
      Girl/Rude girl etc so get them pics in now. Also quite a few new
      pics up from the 3 Kings of ska gig held at reading this year. There
      will also be a page uploaded this week full of MP3s, if your in a
      band and would like to see yours up send it to us @
      eds@...

      2.The shop has had alot of new items added to it over the last week
      or so & we are please to announce that we will be putting up a huge
      new cd list including titles from Captain Oi, Gold Mine (Northern
      Soul), plenty of ska & Oi cds from other labels as well at good
      prices.

      3.Skinhead World is run by skins for people who are like minded so if
      you do have any news, reviews, pics, gig dates in fact anything scene
      related at all get it over to us, we update on a daily basis and are
      happy to include you stuff as well. Skinhead Regards from your
      skinhead world Team