beer stuff

  • A.Rose.B
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      hey i don't know if any of you collect beer stuff, mirrors dart
      boards etc. but if you do my husband and i are getting rid of a bunch
      of beer stuff, right now we only have 3 bar things up , but there
      will be more next week or so i'll throw the link on here when it goes
      on, it's all brand new. we are running out of room in the house and
      we have a new baby coming so we need to get rid of some of this
      stuff. thanks for reading, the link follows!

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hooligangcs&completed=0&sort=3&since=-
      1&include=0&page=1&rows=25