get paid to trample a guy - legally!

  • ecrown1361
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 3:13 PM
      I am a stuntman in the hollywood area finishing a film for Troma,
      and need female extras to trample me as brutally as possible at
      the end. In the film, a certain type of man buys the country and
      turns women to 3rd class breeding slaves. In the end they revolt
      and stomp him to death. So far it has been difficult o find violent
      girls, so if you are one, or know any,m please let me know. I
      want to find people willing to try to hurt me (you can't, don't worry),
      we pay 20-50 per hour, and you get a release form in case i do
      get hurt so you ar enot responsible. I really need to find violent
      girls, thanks, eric

      323-356-5895