hola

  • josalyne-overfelt798@uyufsdf.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 8:14 AM
      Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they three some while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auhua.net/yget and now he is 3 inz bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
      Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
      Love Jane.
    • savanna-terk232@boxesboxes.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 8:35 AM
        Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 in, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auleg.net/hfbc
        Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
        Later dude, Brad