you into no rules sex?

  • blackandwhitefuk17
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      then your just right for me. i cant even tell you how sick I am of this pussy wimps in bed that totally waste my time. i dont even get off and that sucks. i heard that if you post your pics on this casual sex personals site that you get almost immediate respones and its free. so if your into having hardcore sex like the pornstars do then check out my pics under groupiegirl and if you like them and i like yours we can meet for sex a few times.
      http://www.daterswanted.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO