Updates at skinhead world.com

  • Ted & Urte <perrypages@skinhead-world.co
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2002
      www.skinhead-world.com has had quite a few updates this week. We are
      now able to bring you besides the normal range of Lonsdale, fred
      perry, ben sherman, harringtons etc etc a new range of Badges
      (Scooterists & Skinhead), Patches (Scooterist, Mod, Northern Soul &
      Skinhead) & a selection of books (richard allen, spirit of 69,
      Skinhead Nation & More. Have a look now we reckon our prices are
      hard to be beaten. If we dont have what you want e mail us. There is
      also alot of scene related news, gig dates, pics & more. If you want
      it publicised send it to us now. Skin Regards Swt

      We at www.skinhead-world.com are now looking for Miss Skinhead World,
      if you think your bird, Wife or mate can make the grade then send
      your pics to
      eds@... all the pictures we receive will be posted & a
      public vote taken, the bird voted Miss skinhead world will then win
      an assortment of prizes which will include some of the following
      items, Lonsdale T Shirts, Skinhead World T shirts, cds & some other
      goodies that we have lying about. The person who submits the pic
      will also get a prize so hurry up & get the pics rolling in