No activity in last 7 days
The The IR/HR Academe Committee of PIRS, Inc. is composed of faculty members, researchers, tutors, trainers and technical staff with specialization in the disciplines of Industrial Relations (IR), Human Resource Management (HRM) and Human Resource Development (HRD). Its major project is the development and operationalization of the Fellowship Program in Industrial Relations and Labor Studies under the auspices of the International Industrial Relations Association Phil. Inc., the training arm of PIRS, Inc. The IR/HR Academe Committee can be contacted through its ICT call center tel-fax no. 9620422, email- email@example.com, website- http://pirs08.webs.com or http://iira-institute.webs.com, postal address at P.O. 261, U.P. Post Office, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines 1101.
- Web Quests
- Apr 16, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.