Re: [Pipe smokers] Last 8oz of Penzance for sale.

  • gnfein
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8 4:14 PM
      I just went back through my records and discovered that I was off by 5 dollars, so I will sell this for 40.00 delivered. That's what I paid, not looking to make a profit, but share the wealth since I have a good deal and simply wanted to sell some surplus so I can get some other tobacco I have my eyes on. Thanks.

      Geoffry

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "gnfein" <gnfein@...> wrote:

      > Yes...just one 8oz bag.
      >

      > Geoffry
      >
      > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Todd Platek <Todd_Platek@> wrote:
      > >
      > > only one
      > >
      > > On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "gnfein" <gnfein@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Hey there good folks!!
      > > >
      > > > I have one last bag of Penzance (8oz) for sale if youre interested?
      > > >
      > > > $45.00 delivered to you.
      > > >
      > > > Email me: gnfein@
      > > >
      > > > Peace,
      > > >
      > > > Geoffry
      > > > Stokers' Haven Owner

    • BooBoo Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9 8:02 AM
        if it is still available I will take it, Mo