Re: [Pipe smokers] Last 8oz of Penzance for sale.

  • Todd Platek
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
      only one

      On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "gnfein" <gnfein@...> wrote:

      > Hey there good folks!!
      >
      > I have one last bag of Penzance (8oz) for sale if youre interested?
      >
      > $45.00 delivered to you.
      >
      > Email me: gnfein@....
      >
      > Peace,
      >
      > Geoffry
      > Stokers' Haven Owner

    • gnfein
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
        Yes...just one 8oz bag.

        Geoffry

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Todd Platek <Todd_Platek@...> wrote:

        > only one
        >
        > On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "gnfein" <gnfein@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hey there good folks!!
        > >
        > > I have one last bag of Penzance (8oz) for sale if youre interested?
        > >
        > > $45.00 delivered to you.
        > >
        > > Email me: gnfein@...
        > >
        > > Peace,
        > >
        > > Geoffry
        > > Stokers' Haven Owner

      • gnfein
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2013
          I just went back through my records and discovered that I was off by 5 dollars, so I will sell this for 40.00 delivered. That's what I paid, not looking to make a profit, but share the wealth since I have a good deal and simply wanted to sell some surplus so I can get some other tobacco I have my eyes on. Thanks.

          Geoffry

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "gnfein" <gnfein@...> wrote:

          > Yes...just one 8oz bag.
          >

          > Geoffry
          >
          > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Todd Platek <Todd_Platek@> wrote:
          > >
          > > only one
          > >
          > > On Mar 8, 2013, at 1:08 PM, "gnfein" <gnfein@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Hey there good folks!!
          > > >
          > > > I have one last bag of Penzance (8oz) for sale if youre interested?
          > > >
          > > > $45.00 delivered to you.
          > > >
          > > > Email me: gnfein@
          > > >
          > > > Peace,
          > > >
          > > > Geoffry
          > > > Stokers' Haven Owner

        • BooBoo Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 9, 2013
            if it is still available I will take it, Mo