[Pipe smokers] Re: Is it just ME . . . . .

  • JohnO
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 7, 2013
      Yes. Yet another reason to hate Dunhill blends. Thanks for the reminder!

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "pipesmoker01@..."<pipesmoker01@...> wrote:

      > Mmmm cat urine. Burns kinda hot doesn't it?
      >
      > Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT&T

    • Todd Platek
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 7, 2013
        Cat urine! The secret ingredient to Eggs Erroneous!

        On Mar 7, 2013, at 7:21 PM, "JohnO" <jkofferdahl@...> wrote:

        > Yes. Yet another reason to hate Dunhill blends. Thanks for the reminder!
        >
        > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "pipesmoker01@..."<pipesmoker01@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Mmmm cat urine. Burns kinda hot doesn't it?
        > >
        > > Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT&T

      • BooBoo Jones
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 7, 2013
          hmmm, not quite right, needs more dog

          On Mar 7, 2013, at 7:21 PM, "JohnO" <mailto:jkofferdahl%40charter.net> wrote:

          > Yes. Yet another reason to hate Dunhill blends. Thanks for the reminder!
          >
          > --- In mailto:pipesmokers2%40yahoogroups.com, "pipesmoker01@..."<pipesmoker01@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Mmmm cat urine. Burns kinda hot doesn't it?
          > >
          > > Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT&T

        • Jud Cole
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 8, 2013
            John is always outspoken about his fondness for Dunhill blends. :D (The only one I smoke is Flake, AKA Light Flake.)

            Jud

            ________________________________
            Yes. Yet another reason to hate Dunhill blends. Thanks for the reminder!

            --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "pipesmoker01@..."<pipesmoker01@...> wrote:

            > Mmmm cat urine. Burns kinda hot doesn't it?
            >
            > Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIXâ„¢ 2 on AT&T

          • dcintexas
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 8, 2013
              All this talk of cat urine made me think of Kopi Luwak coffee (perhaps better known as civet cat coffee). It was what Jack Nicholson was drinking in the film "The Bucket List". I've posted a link that tells all about it.

              DC

              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

              Cat urine! The secret ingredient to Eggs Erroneous!

              On Mar 7, 2013, at 7:21 PM, "JohnO" <jkofferdahl@...> wrote:

              > Yes. Yet another reason to hate Dunhill blends. Thanks for the reminder!
              >
              > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "pipesmoker01@..."<pipesmoker01@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Mmmm cat urine. Burns kinda hot doesn't it?
              > >
              > > Sent from my MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2 on AT&T

            • JohnO
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 9, 2013
                I've always wanted to try Kopi Luwak coffee, but can't quite justify the price on my budget. But remember, the beans come out the civet's butt, so technically won't taste like cat urine.