Re: Pipe

  • W.A.
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
      Better yet, he should get new 'friends', or he will just lose another pipe too.
      Maybe if you are sending a pipe it should say "Made in England" therefore not appeal to patriotic Irish thieves.

      Al (in Canada)

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "JohnO" wrote:

      > Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!
      >

      > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "bweltser" wrote:
      > >
      > > I live in Dundalk and I need a new pipe or blow to smoke from since my buddy stole my old one

    • Bob Weltser
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
        Actually Dundalk Maryland, not Ireland

        On Feb 14, 2013, at 12:01 PM, "W.A." <walanman@...> wrote:

        > Better yet, he should get new 'friends', or he will just lose another pipe too.
        > Maybe if you are sending a pipe it should say "Made in England" therefore not appeal to patriotic Irish thieves.
        >
        > Al (in Canada)
        >
        > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "JohnO" wrote:
        > >
        > > Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!
        > >

        > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "bweltser" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I live in Dundalk and I need a new pipe or blow to smoke from since my buddy stole my old one

      • JohnO
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
          Ah. Well, forget the Peterson, then. :)

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Bob Weltser wrote:

          > Actually Dundalk Maryland, not Ireland
          >
          > On Feb 14, 2013, at 12:01 PM, "W.A." wrote:
          >
          > > Better yet, he should get new 'friends', or he will just lose another pipe too.
          > > Maybe if you are sending a pipe it should say "Made in England" therefore not appeal to patriotic Irish thieves.
          > >
          > > Al (in Canada)
          > >
          > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "JohnO" wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!

        • BooBoo Jones
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
            Come on down to Fader's dere Hun, we will get you all sorts of sorted out

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
              Got it

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
                Ill do that during the week end