Pipe

  • bweltser
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 13, 2013
      I live in Dundalk and I need a new pipe or blow to smoke from since my buddy stole my old one
    • JohnO
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
        Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!

        --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "bweltser" wrote:

        > I live in Dundalk and I need a new pipe or blow to smoke from since my buddy stole my old one

      • W.A.
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
          Better yet, he should get new 'friends', or he will just lose another pipe too.
          Maybe if you are sending a pipe it should say "Made in England" therefore not appeal to patriotic Irish thieves.

          Al (in Canada)

          --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "JohnO" wrote:

          > Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!
          >

          > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "bweltser" wrote:
          > >
          > > I live in Dundalk and I need a new pipe or blow to smoke from since my buddy stole my old one

        • Bob Weltser
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
            Actually Dundalk Maryland, not Ireland

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
              Ah. Well, forget the Peterson, then. :)

              --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, Bob Weltser wrote:

              > Actually Dundalk Maryland, not Ireland
              >
              > On Feb 14, 2013, at 12:01 PM, "W.A." wrote:
              >
              > > Better yet, he should get new 'friends', or he will just lose another pipe too.
              > > Maybe if you are sending a pipe it should say "Made in England" therefore not appeal to patriotic Irish thieves.
              > >
              > > Al (in Canada)
              > >
              > > --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "JohnO" wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Someone send a Pete to our good Irish friend!

            • BooBoo Jones
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 14, 2013
                Come on down to Fader's dere Hun, we will get you all sorts of sorted out

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
                  Got it

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
                    Ill do that during the week end