Re: [Pipe smokers] Re: Pipe Auction

  • Jim Klipp
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
      would like to notify you and your club members that there will be a large
      Estate Pipe Auction at 2:00 PM on April 7, 2013 at the MCM Grande Hotel in
      DeSoto, Texas.   All of the 200 pipes
      that will be auctioned are available for viewing at www.tobaccocabana.com on the pipe pages of the web
      site.
      This
      will be a live auction with pre-viewing of the pipes beginning at 1:00 PM on
      the day of the auction.  Everyone is
      invited to attend the live auction.   All sales will include a 10% seller’s premium
      and the required 8.25% Texas State Sales Tax.
      Absentee
      bidding will be allowed by pre-registering and supplying the item and lot
      numbers along with the high bid offer for each pipe you are interested in.  Please use the format below for all absentee bidding.  This bid can be emailed to tobacco.cabana@... time prior to April 6th,
      midnight.  All pipes purchased by
      absentee bid will be mailed out Priority mail at a shipping cost of $10.00 per
      pipe.  Absentee bid payments can be by
      credit card or PayPal.  Payment is
      required within two days of auction.

      ABSENTEE