Re: Box Pass

  • nicholas.hamms
    Message 1 of 119 , Jan 25, 2013
      Curious to know what the box pass is and if I would be able to be in on it. What is put in the box?
    • Jud Cole
      Message 119 of 119 , Jan 27, 2013
        A box pass is a method of swapping tobacco. Unfortunately we don't know where the box is.

        Jud

        Curious to know what the box pass is and if I would be able to be in on it. What is put in the box?