Advertisement: New year new pipe sale 20% off

  • Brian McKenna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Hi boys and girls. Thanks for reading.   I have for sale 7 Monstrosity pipes,  one Erik Nording signature,  and one meerschaum billiard(carver unknown) prices include shipping.  The monstrosity pipes come with a lifetime warranty.   All pipes are new, and unsmoked.   For price list, and pictures please email pipesmoker01@... or text 6367950562. I will also consider reasonable tobacco trades.  Also if you just want to talk about the hobby feel free to text. I can accept money orders, personal checks, and credit or debit cards

      Thanks again.  I do have references available.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android