Re: checking in thoughts on haunted bookshop

  • JohnO
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
      This is one of my all-time favorites. I can't think of a time in the past few years where there's not been a tin of it sitting open at my house.

      --- In pipesmokers2@yahoogroups.com, "Jimmy C. KC9PXZ" <kc9pxz@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I know it's been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to chime in and
      > say hi. I got to try some haunted bookshop. Thanks to a dear friend. I must
      > say I am enjoying it. I have had it for around 9 months in that time I have
      > found it smoothens out and is a mellow full bodied flavor that seems to get
      > better each month. I have several others to share my thoughts on. I have
      > taken to a nightly smoke in my churchwarden. I will be posting reviews on
      > tobacco review dot com. Its been a long time so I hope I have that site
      > right.
      >

      > PS Nat my friend I hope you are well
      >

      > de Jimmy, KC9PXZ
      >

      > Handi Ham radio club member
      >
      > <http://www.handiham.org/> http://www.handiham.org/
      >
      > Ham radio Nation membership # 12921
      >
      > <http://hamradionation.com/profile.php?user=kc9pxz>
      > http://hamradionation.com/profile.php?user=kc9pxz
      >
      > 3905 century club
      >
      > <http://www.3905ccn.com/newsite/index.htm>
      > http://www.3905ccn.com/newsite/index.htm
      >
      > OMISS # 8394
      >
      > http://www.omiss.net/Facelift/
      >
      > check out my QRZ page
      >
      > <http://www.qrz.com/db/KC9PXZ> http://www.qrz.com/db/KC9PXZ

    • James E.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2012
        I remember really enjoying it too, but haven't managed to score any in
        years.

        Some blends just aren't at their best in a cob, but I have a feeling HB
        might work nicely in one, if I could find some (all my briars are in
        desperate need of cleaning/restoring, and I am too sick to do it myself,
        and too poor to have it done).

        James